Exhibiting at PDM Event
Pdm event will attract a high-level, targeted audience, who are relevant to your business.
A live event remains the best way to fulfil a multitude of business functions at one event, over a short time period, cost effectively. Whether you are new to the plastics market or an established player, pdm event can provide you with the means to realise your specific marketing needs.
- Generate fresh leads and new business.
- Meet with existing customers and increase customer retention.
- Demonstrate your products and services in a live environment.
- Conduct face to face meetings with many potential customers in a short space of time.
- Keep abreast of what your competitors are doing.
- Raise your company profile and build your market share.
- Network with a captive audience of industry professionals.
- Launch new products and services into the market.
- Extend your exposure beyond the 2 days of the show by taking advantage of our 10 month marketing campaign.
Previous pdm event shows were great successes with both exhibitor and visitor feedback being overwhelmingly positive. But don't just take our word for it. View testimonials from previous years here.
Contact the team for booking details:
Tel: +44 208 253 9628 / Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Who Should Exhibit?
Design and Moulding
- Injection moulding
- Rotational moulding
- Blow moulding
- Ancillary equipment
- Automation and robotics
- Mould component suppliers
- Polymer producers
- Polymer distributors
- Masterbatch and additives
- Materials testing
- Rapid prototyping
- Additive manufacturing
- Industry services
- Consumables and accessories
- Plastics recycling machinery and equipment suppliers
- Plastic material suppliers
- Handling and logistics services
- Plastic recyclers
- Waste management
- Project management consultants
- Recycling and waste management